Sunday, July 23, 2017

Sunday Stash - 07/23/17

Well there has been no movement on the stash front. Nothing in and nothing out. Sharla and I are both working on projects, but none were finished this week. We did continue to work on our #100Days100Blocks2017 pieces, and we are getting close to the end of that project. I love it, but at the same time I'm ready for it to be done. Doing anything for 100 days in a row is hard for me.

Here are my blocks from last week, we went through block 77, so that means on 23 more to go.


And here is Sharla's for last week. I think she is ready to finish because she much prefers when she can chain piece and most of the blocks now don't have a lot of chain piecing in them.


But although we are ready for it to end, both of us are loving the blocks we've made so far. I think if I did this in the future I would try and do all the blocks over a couple of weeks, and not drag it out. We've always stayed ahead, but we have consistently worked on it over the entire time as well. Now since there was nothing in or out this week my numbers stay the same. I'm hoping to get more done on my Paisley Please quilt and Sharla is getting close on her Bristo, so maybe the numbers will change next week. I am linking up with Quilt Paint Create.

Fabric Used this Week: 0 yard
Fabric Used year to Date: 122 yards
Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 86 1/4 yards
Net Fabric for 2017: 35 3/4 yards used

I hope each of you has a wonderful week!!.

3 comments:

  1. I don't do well with block of the month projects for the same reason. I get too easily distracted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire that you have stayed ahead for the 100 Blocks and can only imagine that you will be excited when it is all done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fun to see the same blocks in different colorways. Congrats on staying caught up. You both will have some fun and colorful quilts when you get these all set together.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!