Sunday, July 30, 2017

Sunday Stash - 07/30/17

So another boring week around here. Nothing in and nothing out, but progress is being made, just very very slowly. I've got all the blocks sewn for my Paisley Please quilt and I have then organized into rows, I just need to sew the rows.  I have also been trying to finish up my #100days100blocks2017 blocks. If all goes well I will finish cutting and sewing the all of the blocks this week.  But I will only be able to sew on Monday, Tuesday we get a new roof, so I'm pretty sure I will be holding Marley and trying to keep him calm. I'm taking Hollywood to doggie day care, so he won't be bothered at all, but Marley would be more terrified of being left there than the noise at our house.

Now Sharla and I did post every day last week for our #100days project and we posted blocks 78-84, and I have to say these are some of my favorites so far. Ok maybe they are all my favorites. Here are my blocks, and my favorite this week is #79 (middle, top row).


Here are Sharla's blocks, and I love her block #79 as well. We will hopefully be laying all of the blocks out soon so we can get idea's for the final layout. I am pretty sure I know what I want to do, but Sharla is still deciding on how she wants to arrange hers.


Since no fabric came in or went out the numbers are the same, boring but the same. I hope to have something new to report next week. I still have to get my bee block made and in the mail. I'm not sure what happened to July, but it went by so fast I don't even remember it. I will be linking up with Quilt Paint Create today, and if you want to see what others are doing check out her blog.

Fabric Used this Week: 0 yard
Fabric Used year to Date: 122 yards
Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 86 1/4 yards
Net Fabric for 2017: 35 3/4 yards used

I hope you have a great week and if you're in Texas, try and stay cool.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on being caught up on your BOM blocks. That's a lot of stitching for a week. I always enjoy seeing the blocks in two different fabric lines. Happy stitching this next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every week I'm amazed by how different the blocks look just by changing the fabrics. Looking forward to seeing the finished top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y'all are having such a productive year! I love seeing the top left block of your gray/pink blocks. I've been collecting 'word' prints, and I love seeing it with the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New Roof! I remember how noisy that was for us! You have done well this year! Great stash report! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the new roof. I hope it gets installed smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My sewing life is boring but same too, but - like you - I am chipping away at projects. Slow progress is better than no progress.
    A new roof? That is a major renovation! I hope it went smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shauna, I've missed your blog posts. Hope all is well with you and Sharla. Just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!